Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day2

:) :) This is me smiling for having such a great day yesterday besides calling in to work I was able to spend time with my son :) Which by the way he is the cutest thing walking around...I love just watching him walk with his little jeans and hearing him mummble. Gosh and how happy he is to see me!! He walked into my room yesterday and laughed so hard rubbed his face into mine :) He loved that mom was home :) :) BOY he is good at making his mom feel like the most important person to him:)

Anyway, I have to thank my sister for being so good to him. She is going to be a great mom! She has so much energy and can watch Michael, clean the house and cook. Crazy woman :) LOVE YOU SIS!

So Michael and I played a little then we went on our rollerblade ride with Amber and played outside a bit which he loves! Went out to eat where he threw a little fit and then to walmart where he needed to walk around and give things off the shelves to people :) He loves the makeup department. ha I need to get him a man in his life! lol

He was able to take his nap and I was able to read my scriptures and really study them. Which let me tell you these books can get really confusing! lol I am so happy that people kept records so we could learn from them today :) I am so happy that our Heavenly Father has this perfect plan and that we can trust in him to guide our little precious lives. :) It really comforts me and not just in times of sorrow but happiness :)

I love listening to music where they speak of Jesus and our Father. I want Michael to ALWAYS feel that peace from the Gospel no matter who comes into his life no matter what happens to him. So so Yesterday I completed my goal of focusing on what matters :) Still struggled in some aspects but we are working on those. D

Day 2 I am at work and exhausted but after I am goign to a Halloween party. I love My family and Friends and when they are not there for me I hope to still be there for them. So yeah I want to keep going but I have to get back to work.

1 comment:

Vintage Soul said...

I just love you woman. I'm glad you had a couple of good days where you could really focus! That's always nice!