11-27-210
Michael!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT!? You MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST woman ever! I can’t imagine life without you! My body seriously gets butterflies and chills when you said THANK YOU!!!! So perfect too! Like you’re not my baby anymore! I am so happy that I was there to hear it.
I came home from work and we played soooo hard. I pushed you around in your buzzlight year and then you pushed me for FOREVER until I was getting soar…then I would chase you and hide from you under the table then you kept going under the table. Then we danced to sleeping beauty. You have been really sick though with a runny nose for a couple of weeks now L And last night you were coughing and didn’t each much but you played with me so I hope you’re doing better today…Anyway, then we picked up your blocks and put them in the seat and take them over to the kitchen took them out. That’s when you said it….you handed me a block and I said thank you then the next block you handed to me you said TANK you!!!! With such a sweet baby soft voice it was CRAZY J My camera is dead and the charger is in Fairview but this weekend I am going to record on my old camera. Anyway, your aunt Amber gave you a remote control car that she got from the black Friday sales and you like it….Apparently you laughed really hard fell on the floor laughing when the car hits the dogs. Its kind of hard to drive but you know that it control the car. Its so amazing to me that I look at you at 14 months and you know what you’re doing…YOUR SUPER SMART. I look at other babies your age and they still have this look to them like whats going on…..You just LOOK for things to learn. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE u…….I know I am your mommma but you really are a special little man. I can see you doing great things… Ok I hope your having a great day today can’t wait to come home and play some more……..
One more thing for the past few weeks you push your little glow worm while you fall asleep and it lights up and sings. But you seriously don’t sleep anywhere but your crib..I tired sleeping with you and it was a pain you ended up falling and fell on the vacuum with your stomach L you move around A LOT> you love your crib and won’t take naps anywhere unless its in your crib or the car. Otherwise you just get cranky and stay awake. J J I love the holidays and its better when I have you to celebrate it with and make the holidays most memorable for you. KISSSSSSSSSSSSSEEESSS AND HUGGGGGGGGGSS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment