Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Day With Jay....Fishing



I'm here at a waterfall to write this story. I hope I don't bore you its a little Corny. Wow! Its beautiful wish you were to witness * Ok, here goes pay attention.



Whats that you say Jay You've never been fishing?! Ha, follow me i'll show you the way! Saturday night after our fight we head to Basin Drive-In. An hour away listening to music I put Jay through so much pain. But its ok I let him listen to Alice n Chains.




Nine comes so quick with a switch a vehicles we pull up to the movies HellBoy 2. Park the jeep of course Jay got to pick.



With our blankets held tight hamburgers, drinks and peanut M&Ms theres nothin to complain except for a small breeze. Not my favorite movie but better than SemiPro which we watched after when we got home from the show.



In the middle of the night Sparky my dog had us in a fright he jaws would not stop shaking we think it was a toothache but he was alright!



Morning comes and to our suprise we need licenses to catch our big prize! So we head to walmart with my mom and Mitch and goodies to eat and the coolest sun-glasses for a price you couldnt beat.
On the way out Jay was shocked to his surprise he saw a car that looked just like his ride! Same dent on the left side and a sticker on the back right window.



Did I mention through our glasses how clear the clouds looked so clear up high. Arrived home to see rainfall from the sky! So amazing once in a lifetime! The drops were falling so slowly, far up you can see it and follow one till it hit your eye!



Were on this new kick of taking pictures of insects. Like this bumblebee on this yellow sunflower. And this grasshopper on his green tower.
After my dad gets home we load up in the jeep. Stop at the gas station to grab some treats. I have to say Coke is better than Pepsi Jay!
20 min. ride to get to our mountain site. Jay asked questions of hunting my dad told stories about canning. How it was used for survival back then and now its just for food storage in the den.



My dad asked "Jay How much does it cost to keep this great land?" Jay answered " 5 or 8 grand." Ha! I had to laugh its only 50 dollars for a year! Maybe Jay had one or too many beers ;)

My dad introduced us to this great new product! You push a button and soon enough you have yummy hot chocholate!



On our bikes we head down to the lake. Stopped at a pond and took pictures of these neat little frogs. Jay was amazed when he found a black & white bee. Aftan ran to the porty-potty to take a quick pee!
My parents drove down with the fishingpoles and chairs all ready to go. On the mountain at the lake we casted out with worms for bate. Waited and waited but they wouldnt take! Jay's first cast was really far, I was impressed, beat all my casts yet! We moved to a new spot hoping we would hit the jack pot. Threw a peanut M&M in for good luck. We were having fun took a few pic of the sun! Saw a deer pass us by. Wait! Aftan caught a fish with a wink of an eye! It was big! Caught it with yellow cheese. Im sad Jay didnt get one but i was pleased.




I told him where I saw the fish but he didn't move! There were people in the boat that kept catching fish over and over again. Jay's favorite part was casting out which he did very well with his run and throw shout!



We couldn't decide to unhook the fish or put it in ice or let it go & be nice. We let back in the water to see if it would swim but it looked dead with a broke limb! So we kept it!



I had a lot of false alarms because i would should as if i was in harm. So Jay didn't take me serious but when he saw my fish he acted delirious.



Hamburgers & hotdgos came later that night! Yum my mom is so nice packed everything so tight & they cooked the food just right! Cleaned up and headed home. Told some jokes and laughed down the canyon till we hit the bottom road. Saw some more deer and some elk Jay was scared cuz we didnt wear our seat belts:0



The sunset was so beautiful & red Jay took some pics and then joined me on the trampoline! I hurt his toes but hes lucky it wasn't his spleen!



My dad showed us how you prepare your fish to cook! I couldn't do it! I could barely see it on the hook. Lemon pepper and tinfoil, Very nutritious! The next morning came and Jay and I ate my fish it was so delicious!



Thanks to my Mom & Dad who love to accommodate & plan we had a great day at the Lake! YEAH!!! SHIGGYdiggyDAN!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st
Just so EVERYONE knows she said the fish jumped and pointed i throw my line out there and for some wierd reason she threw it in the OTHER direction! and thats when she caught the fish.

2nd
it was MY peanut butter M&M that gave the good luck.

3rd it was a BLAST anyway. Thank you!

Mimi said...

Glad you had fun! I had fun reading your blog. Thanks! Rod and I are going fishing this weekend :)

Lance and Jamie said...

Hey you its good to hear from ya im glad you started a blog they are a way fun way to keep intouch. Im tryin to figure out to go private so send me your user name k. Wish we could have seen you when you came up i hate that i had to work :( How is lamb? We need to get her bloging to. Well its good to hear from ya again
love ya
Jamie

Emerson said...

That is so totally funny! Ok, so are you going to rhyme any more posts??

Suz

this is audrey said...

You write quite an entertaining narrative. Can't wait to see what else your blog holds in store :)