DisneyLand :) You know what they say "
We flew to Long Beach Airport, Cali met up with my brother and his family at the hotel. As soon as we got settled in we headed to Disneyland! Spent the whole day there. The lines were very long but we had a lot of fun! I remembered a lot of the rides from when I was young. The most exciting part was to see my nieces reactions :) The next day Eric joined us with Amber as we woke up early to eat breakfast with some Disney characters where Lilo and Stich found my nephew Kade and did not leave him alone! It was hilarious. After breakfast we headed to Adventure Land after a long wake do some kind of threat towards the park. A lot less busy at the adventure park. We were the only people for some of the roads later on the day it got more busy. I would recommend the 4d bug ride :) It was really neat made me jump out of my seat ;) The kids loved that part of the park. Towards the end of the day I got a little hostile towards one of the workers there GRRR they let me niece go on all the rides except this one. And it was my favorite one I wanted to experience it with all of them :( I wont share the story cuz its kind of embarrising. But my mom came and got me before I was thrown in jail ;) after that my day was ruined i even woke up thinking about this kid and his death ;) Anyway, besides that breakdown it was a lot fun! We had to carry the kids home they were so beat we really stretched out our days there.
The next day it was off to Disneyland again. Apparently they perform a skit once a year towards the end of the day we saw that twice. But CatlyBug Fell asleep each time my niece. It was probably my favorite thing there at Disney. It was my bro and his wives anniversary so we took the kids and they went and did something special. We said goodbye to my sister and her husband Eric in the middle of the day. They had to get home. No matter how much my family fights or how made we get at eachother we still come together for the next holiday with smiles on our faces..I think every family fights otherwise you wouldnt be close :) Anyway, I took tons of pictures....



No comments:
Post a Comment