Sunday, February 1, 2009

More Super Bowl Sunday;)


Today was amazing :) I was up until 4 the night before reading :) Woke up at 10:00 only to rush to church. Lost Malorie in the process but was able to have a good talk with my AMAZING bishop! :) I have made some poor decisions lately that have eaten me away each day :(

Unhappiness, has only confused me and slowly destroyed my once focused thoughts and ideals of a relationship and life. I am only blessed that I do have those desires to be better.

All I can say for now is my Gospel (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) is the ONLY thing that will bring TRUE happiness, clarity, peace, hope into my life.

I can't wait to find someone to share my life dreams with and be at peace knowing we are on the same page and understand the meaning of trials and overcoming temptations. Sometimes we don't take life as serious as we should and those careless decisions we make at those moments eats at us like a numbing disease until you don't realize what your doing is crushing your spirit. Your spirit that protects you warns you and loves to be in greatness... hahah I am kind of going off but I have thought about love a lot lately....and......I just have had a big sense of relief knowing who I am and what I want and deserve:)


I pray for all those in my live that they do the same and if already in a relationship look at it. If its not where you want it to be act today to change it. That little note in the morning, those fresh picked flowers, the sweet peck on the cheek and I love you can make a world of difference :) Lets that other person know there thinking of you! Your special :)Put wanted effort into it. I know if two people work at something putting their significant other first, it will be a successful marriage or friendship whatever..

Nourish it, work together to be basically partners in crime! You will receive so much satisfaction when you trust in your partner and know that your both doing the right thing for your family and friends :)
I believe all my friends are married but if your reading this and your not. Don't settle if you ever have to wonder if he is going to be worthy as your husband or wife then keep on dating. People change on their own something I have had a hard time to accept. And don't ever question how much of a great person you really are! And one day someone will see that and only want to add to that greatness and build you up treat you with respect and love :) I need a little help on this as well...
I will let you all know how my future turns out but lets just say I have a windy road ahead of me ;) But besides church being great and fulfilling and me going off on love.

I was invited to a super bowl party in Salt Lake but I didn't want to go knowing there would be drinking there and I'm just sure the atmosphere wouldn't of been nice;) If it doesn't edify you its doing just the opposite ;) sometimes those are hard decisions. Plus I am not too much into watching sports....sorry guys would rather play :)

So instead Mal and I decided to keep the sabbath day holy which is typically difficult for me. Why? Because in my past, Sunday has always been any other day for my family and I. In fact, my mom called me today to go shopping with my sis:( I wanted to spend time with them but I made a choice. haha Instead I made cookies with Mal and we took them over to our neighbors :) And then we made some banana bread, no nuts. :(




Mal loves taking pictures :) and so do I so we decided to do a photo shoot....I dressed Mal;) and we both picked out the best ones...I didn't have any lipstick but for some reason my lips are really red lately....There is one picture that looks like I face full of teeth :) So I would say it was a very good day and tomorrow will even be better. I just want to express to my family and friends how much I think about all of you each day! Please let me know if there is anything I can ever do for you all! Everyone in my life has made a difference. Some a learning experience others a heartache that made my roots grow even more deep! If that made sense ha but I LOVE YOU ALL.... XOXOXxxxoooXOXOXOxxxoooXXOXooxXOOX ps. Mal made me put that stupid flower in my mouth :)