It started with breakfast for my girls in the morning. Then they took a princess bath with Mr. King! Since Aeris was little I have always had "Mr. King" give her a bath:) Its a big cup. :) She loves him and is always happy to comply with his orders.:) which is good for me.
I had them choose which princess they wanted to be for the day. Aeris was Queen Bell! And Catalyn was princess Cinderella:)
With our princess hairdos done we headed to walmart to get new outfits and stuff for dinner. They came home to watch the junglebook and play with grandmas puzzles while I set up the party and cook dinner.
Aeris was very happy to see the decorations."OH my GOSH, a like the blue fish!" I put a flower in our hair and of a course the leis. We ate dinner after grandpa and grandma showed up. Had french fries and pigs in a blanket and hawaiian punch. They also got to meet Peter the bird that hosted the party:)
After dinner Aeris gave us a luau dance show until grandpa embarrased her:( It was really cute. Grandpa even did a little dance for us! They each got a present for Aeris I gave her A hanana montana poster that you draw on and Catalyn a casper one becuase it had a spider on it. She loves spiders! She loves bugs really always finds them and even picks them up! Crazy GIRL!
After that they had a surprise for them outside. An inflatable waterslide they loved it! It was hot all day and then of course as soon as we set it up the sun goes away:( So Aeris got into still but Catalyn was a little cold. They picked up rocks from granpas rock garden and called them there babies kept putting them in the water. Catalyn was scared of the bucket that would fill up with water and fall on you. Aeris would pour it on purpose.
I am falling asleep as i type this up right now. Aeris is with me on the couch. Kind of funny everytime I fall asleep my finger presses down on a letter and it fills the whole page up. And Aeris just stares at me and then says Ok thats enough I think someone is tired:) After all the excitement I got really tired. And needed to take a nap after feeding them more food. Tomorrow we will pick up where we left off. I asked Aeris her favorite part of the day and it was the slide. I used to dream of this kind of stuff when I was younger and even now. So I am glad that they get to enjoy my dreams :)



2 comments:
haha GREAT PICTURES! glad you started to blog again. and way cool luoao? party? how do you spell it? thats really neat everything you did. Michael will have it made :) the 2nd last pic with kanevil is cool... WHOA! is that how you spell his name? Kane-Evil? uh oh..... jk
Very cute!
Post a Comment