Thursday, January 29, 2009

Family in Cali..



Family in Cali!


After a couple of pits stops and 12 hours later we Arrive to El Centro! We instantly see several bums in the garbage and laying out there beds for the cold night! I have never seen so many bums, I just have to say its not right :(



My sister's house is nice and secured on the base with three bedrooms and of course her welcoming fresh flowers in a vase. Eric had a homemade turkey feast for us! Including homemade ice cream to finish it off! It felt like thanksgiving all over again! Man can he cook too;) YUm! We shared many laughs and then headed to bed for tomorrow San Diego we head.


In the morning bright and earlier of course we had to Sea World where Aftan shared her old folk jokes. And talked about the earth and everything else you could converse. It was a beautiful drive with the greenest highways!


Because of the Navy Amber and Eric got in for free! And my parents and I got in for 50 percent off! Yippee! We went straight to the Shamu show were Eric took some amazing shots of the whales! It was so cold and of course I packed for warm weather. You could say we looked interesting all day:) My sweater wrapped around my legs my scarf coming out of my sweater my mom had this red blanket wrapped around her waist :) All so pretty!!






That would be one job I KNOW I couldn't do I am frightened of water and Killer whales, no thank you! There were wild birds that looked like they were part of the show the music the weather everything was perfect for an Everlasting Memory:) Part of the show "Believe" with Shamu this little boy carved a whales fin out of wood because he was fascinated with the whales...well now he works at sea world and he still has his necklace. I mention this because after the show my dad bought us girls one each:) Some inspirational thing :) Thanks Dad....we loved them ;)




We then went to another show with Dolphins and other types of whales and for those who haven't been sea world I wont ruin the show but it took Eric for a surprise :) Then we rushed to the otter show which was my favorite of all. The ship mate who was a mime was Hilarius! He entertained before it began... he came into the crowd, picked out Eric took his camera and had him stand in front of the stadium. He then grabbed another random girl and had Eric stand by her:) Amber was kind of mad she screamed out show them your ring! Your married! But that didn't stop him he was about to take the picture and realized he forget one more thing. He picked out a little girl from the crowd that was nervous at first but then she grinned for the camera it was hilarious!!!! Another part I enjoyed was when this little otter or something came out carrying a Pepsi with some music :) Cute little things! I am a succor for animals...














We paid to go up and over the ocean where you were suppose to see octopus and other live creatures but we didn't see any. Then went to the shark exhibit and Dog show where brilliant dogs did some tricks and cats too. Then to the Clydesdale horses! Huge!!! Two of me!! And I am pretty tall :)


After sea world we went to eat at a Mexican restaurant and headed home The next day I slept in because I wasn't feeling well, so Amber mom and dad played games Yahtzee. And like always my mom one but apparently she miss counts so this could be the reason why she wins all the time. Luckily everyone caught on when she had eight for her ones :) She can only have 6 how many are on the dice for those who have never played.


Eric came home and fixed lunch i couldn't eat :( and it looked so good! He went back to work and we headed to the mall and to see down town El centro. Eric met back up with us and we all went to a show. They went to see Grand Turino and we saw Inkheart:) And I ate some of my favorite ice cream DIppin Dots :)


Headed home to watch my mom and My show the bachelor and real beauty and headed to bed. My mom and I stayed up talking about my interesting life ahead while she was on the floor and I was on the bed. In the morning we were greeted by a small 3 in. cockroach running around on the floor where my mom had slept :) Amber came out got some toilet paper and squished the little thing :( YUCK!!! can't believe she did that I have a hard time with spiders let alone a crunchy big cockroach.


Amber came home with us back to Fairview :) We got lost in Vegas so we didn't get home til later than hoped. But we made it back to our own packrats :) I had a blast in Cali!!! Love ya Family and Friends :)






No comments: