Saturday, January 31, 2009

Aeris's Birthday :)

It was all about her, that special little child who's birthday was today! She wanted to go alone to eat and open her presents she acted as though she was in broadway. I say why not for its only her birthday! My mom and I picked her up and we headed to Spagetti Mama's :)
The food was ok but for the price it made it work out all nice. Aeris was excited to open her presents she laughed and giggled the whole time. The best part was seeing her face when she saw the monster puppet, It was gleeming joy for perhaps a lifetime.


She was special and got her own ice cream sundae and then we headed to Jay Jay's to have him watch her own Play :) She wanted to perform for him?! Don't ask me why? We recorded it and of course the sound does not work but we will still post it up because I promised Aeris I would. She did a great job and loved her gift! She was so excited she went to grandmas to do a show for uncle Mitch but before she did she just had to let him know that she was going to be FAMOUS!!! She said " Mitch, Mitch, Mitch, I am going to be famous Jay is putting me on UPS!" My mom laughed because she was talking about Youtube :) She got a little shy about it and said she knew that.....
I love you Aeris 'My little Aftan' your just as goofy as I was. Your a spitting image of me when i was younger. You make everyone smile and you are just a gorgeous soul with a lifetime of fun ahead. I wish that you had a camera on you 24-7 so I could watch my princess and her magical adventerous she creates :) Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Lance and Jamie said...

Aftan i love all your pictures!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time in Cali. I miss you guys tunz can't wait to see you Jamie