
Ok, sense I have not blogged in quite some time I will make these very short and sweeet plus I can't remember everything I wanted to about these memories.
Thanksgiving 08 was a litte different than normal. We headed to Florida to spend it with my sister and her husband. It was very fun! We went to the beach where no one was there! Different than last time my family went there there was a huge gay festival. Pretty interesting I was told. My dad stopped the car while driving through the mess and said "Bubbles, Look!" They were blowing bubbles for celebration and my dad STOPPED THE car to watch the bubbles pass by. I guess he sounded pretty gay. Anyway, pretty funny story.
We went to Disneyworld much like Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Thanksgiving night we went to a pirate show which was amazing....ly long :) It was good but wow in went on forever. They fed us and the entertainment was good. I had a great time in Florida with my family and I took tons of pictures. My mom was picked out for a movie premire called DISASTER :) for being a sexy grandma it was fun to watch. She got zapped and killed at the end. Tons of Fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment