Marilyn Monroe said it best "I say let it be a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it."
What does it mean to be more than just a woman?!
We have all said it, "I look horrible!" Let me get ready real fast..put my face on :) I say it most :) Well, now I say Listen up ladies.... Its the spirit within that defines the most beautiful only covered by that unique skin. That can't ever say I look horrible. For you can not see it only feel it from others and it grows more and more beautiful by your choices everyday :) Being more than just a women....
We have all said it, "I look horrible!" Let me get ready real fast..put my face on :) I say it most :) Well, now I say Listen up ladies.... Its the spirit within that defines the most beautiful only covered by that unique skin. That can't ever say I look horrible. For you can not see it only feel it from others and it grows more and more beautiful by your choices everyday :) Being more than just a women....

What creates the natural beauty of a woman? I find much joy and a sense of happiness in life realizing beauty in all women. When did it become custom to throw away your self beauty by consuming much of your efforts in Hollywood image of "beauty"?
I have lost a handful of friends to this realm of "Beautiful Hollywood perfection. I say lost because their personalities become less and less every min they put all their efforts and lives dreams in becoming "the most beautiful perfect creation!! Thats all she focused on and yet when I speak with her today she seems even more lost and unhappy. She seems to not be able to buy enough comsemtics or clothes to make her feel like that confident beautful women. Arrogance may seep others mind but knowing what she could be, what she was, I know she is lost. So woman forget the man who thinks women are eye candy and the world is their shopping mall.
We are more than a number scale! 1, 6, 10!!! We are fair sacrad carefully made into emotional precious humans AMEN :) My friends that are women whatever woman you portray to others. The woman you want to be it can be sporty, adventourous, a book worm whatever it is but do it making up each day knowing your beautiful! Its always inside waiting to be discovered by others everyday live life to the fullest. Not in the mirror ;) Be more than the clothes you wear. Don't get me wrong I love looking nice :) But dont let it be all that you sacrafice! Dressing up wacky personalities our gentle touch I loving being woman! But there are those who figure theres more to being a woman and these are the great women. If what we wear showed others our personalities and spirits and woman only had there clothes to show others. Than in reality all some may be wearing is underwear. haha ya understandin :) Anyone can dress imodest but not all can dress from inside best:)
I found this poem and thought it was very appropriate to my belief of being more than a woman...
The Beauty of A Woman
The beauty of a woman is she, who have the ability to look in a mirror and see how wonderful she be, even when she don't have all the quality clothes that can cover she, for she is beautiful due to her inner beauty.
The beauty of a woman is she, who will not use her body for the attraction, for she will understand that the strength that lies with in, is what will get a man, like me, Even though I don't deserve the beauty of a woman like she.

The beauty of a woman is she, who understand that there is a difference between a child in a mans body, who will want the outer layers of she, as appose to the man, who's soul will be ignited due to her inner folds and she will not settle for less then he who will want to at least love her, even if only for a friend.
The beauty of a woman is she who can look at self and know the value of she, not because of what she sees, but due to what God saw, when he created she and she uses her self as a living testimony, by being the beauty of a woman who will not settle for less then the best of she, because she represent He, Who created she.
The beauty of a woman is she, who will not display less then her inner beauty and will save the gift of her self physical, for he who she feels will honor she.
The beauty of a woman, will not dishonor her self, for any man, for she will understand that her flower is to be enjoyed by he, who treasures she, due to her inner beauty and not her booty..OPPPPS...Did I say that?
The beauty of a woman, is one who understands that she should be loved unconditionally and her outer beauty is not conditioned for my eyes, rather for my insides..(Yes! that's right) if I see her as being beautiful because she sees her self as so, then she became the image of Him, who created she to be beautiful.God bless the beauty of a woman and I pray for the ones who don't understand that she has the potential to be beautiful and all it take is looking in the mirror and seeing she, who want more.
I love being a woman; Not everyone can be
XOXOXXXOOOXXXXOOOXXXXOOOOXXXooooxxxxooooxxOOOOXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXXO
I found this poem and thought it was very appropriate to my belief of being more than a woman...The Beauty of A Woman
The beauty of a woman is she, who have the ability to look in a mirror and see how wonderful she be, even when she don't have all the quality clothes that can cover she, for she is beautiful due to her inner beauty.
The beauty of a woman is she, who will not use her body for the attraction, for she will understand that the strength that lies with in, is what will get a man, like me, Even though I don't deserve the beauty of a woman like she.

The beauty of a woman is she, who understand that there is a difference between a child in a mans body, who will want the outer layers of she, as appose to the man, who's soul will be ignited due to her inner folds and she will not settle for less then he who will want to at least love her, even if only for a friend.
The beauty of a woman is she who can look at self and know the value of she, not because of what she sees, but due to what God saw, when he created she and she uses her self as a living testimony, by being the beauty of a woman who will not settle for less then the best of she, because she represent He, Who created she.
The beauty of a woman, will not dishonor her self, for any man, for she will understand that her flower is to be enjoyed by he, who treasures she, due to her inner beauty and not her booty..OPPPPS...Did I say that?
The beauty of a woman, is one who understands that she should be loved unconditionally and her outer beauty is not conditioned for my eyes, rather for my insides..(Yes! that's right) if I see her as being beautiful because she sees her self as so, then she became the image of Him, who created she to be beautiful.God bless the beauty of a woman and I pray for the ones who don't understand that she has the potential to be beautiful and all it take is looking in the mirror and seeing she, who want more.
I love being a woman; Not everyone can be
XOXOXXXOOOXXXXOOOXXXXOOOOXXXooooxxxxooooxxOOOOXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXXO



1 comment:
I love reading you blog. Have I ever told you that? Especially when you put cool stuff like this in it. :)
Thanks for giving me something to think about. :)
Post a Comment