Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kind Hearted Men Made My Night/Day!

It's Saturday Morning I mean 6:30 in the MORNING people! It's cold! It's windy! Everyone is filled with anxiety to go home after a relatively long tedious day of work at IMFT!

Aftan REALLY just wants to go home and usually this means im in a hurry and don't pay much attention to the condition of my car:) With that said some people may have just saved my life this morning:) The one day she doesnt wear her heavy warm snow boots or gloves:(, it SNOWS! Can you believe my luck?!

So as i am walking to my car in my tiny tennies (shoes) after finding my bright.....fun....broken...car first, of course;) I realize that I do not have an ice-scraper! I know dad try not to be disappointed!

Before another thought runs through my head I see my good old friend Dave making his way over the piled high snow trench with his scrapper at hand! Boy, do I feel so bad when I see people go out of there way to help me. Although, I was very appreciative this time:) He gladly starts working on my car while my other good friend Nate comes up behind me smoking his hourly cigarette ;) and we both proceed to watch Dave.

Before you know it Jason, Jim, and Corey show up with ice-scrappers and Jim had some handy dandy ice melting spray bottle thingie:) They all vigourously started.....basically cleaning my car off:) I was just shocked! These men were putting their time and effort into helping someone in horrible weather conditions mind you) Im sure they like me wanted to rush home to their families and nice warm bed! Thats when it occured to me that I will never tell them I am not royalty! :) No, but honestly Thank you Men, Yes Nate even you! If it werent for those good looking vibes you put out just standing there those boys wouldnt of got the job done! I am just filled with Joy! Yes! It may be simple act, it may be complex act and time consuming for them.. or not. Whatever it was It made me feel so GRATEFUL and THANKFUL!!! Of course, I am buying all of them doughnuts tomorrow! :) But they deserve it!....................The world will sleep better knowing that Aftan Lindsay made it home safe :) I hope they all did to:) Love you all! This is my first off the wall blog :)


All the names mentioned in this blog are great people I work with

2 comments:

Emerson said...

He he if you weren't so cute they'd have ignored your car! Ask the chunky lady down on the lower level!

Buahahahaha

I like hearing that others go out of their way, I hope someone did and fixed your window? If not I may have to go Kung Fu Panda on him soon!

Thinking of ya!

S

Sheena said...

So true, they totally would have ignored your icy popsicle of a car. lol.

I like how you got them doughnuts though. You ever need an ice scraper, I will trade you for a doughnut. Ha ha ha ha ha.